Due to the continuous growth, the desire to proactively respond to set objectives, including one of the goals - continuing to provide good service to our clients, searchers, business partners and new clients - we have opened up the next vacancy:
Marketing and Communication Coordinator
Are you an organiser by nature, do you know how to keep up different balls at the same time and do you have experience with (online) marketing and communication? Then you might become our new colleague!
We are looking for an independent, motivated and enterprising colleague with an affinity for real estate who has the following responsibilities for our real estate offices in Sluis and Knokke. You end up in a young team, in which you work together with our creative marketing staff and several real estate professionals on two sides of the border.
- Fulfilling the current communication strategy and contributing to the implementation (e.g. filling in and implementing the marketing calendar);
- Keeping statements up to date and synchronised throughout the entire marketing mix (online and offline);
- Overseeing and controlling the correct use of our brand names;
- Supervising the appearance and technical operation of the website and online visibility;
- Promotion of real estate;
- Giving media advice to clients in order to reach the right target group and implementing the ideas together (think of a brochure and project site as an open house or sales event, equipped with catering);
- Analysis + optimisation of the results of the media used, in order to provide feedback to the team/customers;
- Writing (short) fascinating texts about the news of the company, but also about the region and the real estate industry;
- Manage the CMS and CRM systems;
- Monitor and steer to the correct use of the budget.
- University of Applied Sciences: e.g. a course in marketing and/or communication;
- You have a large amount of organisational talent;
- You speak and write flawless Dutch;
- You have DTP skills and knowledge of the Adobe package: Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Pré: You have an affinity with real estate.
Further on you are:
- Rich in initiative, accuracy, creativity, a multi tasker, stress resistant when meeting deadlines and independently, but also in possession of skills to work together in a team.
- You come to work in a young and dynamic company, where you will experience a lot of variation in the work;
- A job where you can learn a lot;
- A full-time job;
- An attractive place to work!
Interested or questions? You can contact us on 0031(0)117-420688.
We would like to receive your motivation letter with CV via email@example.com for the attention of Mr. Langenberg.